View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 11:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fira
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

As they walked near the phone booth, Josh threw the last bit of his lunch into his mouth and carefully eyed their whereabouts as he chewed. He caught the nod from Aron once a couple of muggles passed by them and followed the department head to the phone booth. Ministry phone booth. Now this started to get really interesting. Breaking into the ministry? Or maybe Aron had other plans. Maybe he thought he might be needing his butt to be secured while he performed his business and that was why he asked him to accompany him.

It was fine with him. He had been pondering and wondering about the ministry was closed anyway. This was an opportunity to look for some clues about the mystery. He swallowed the delicious food down and eyed Aron's wand. "I know the charm is necessary right now but this reminds me of the talks currently going on among the ministry employees about muggles and it irritates me." yeah. It almost sounded like muggles were some kind of creatures to be aware of. He folded his muscular arms and stared at the A&C head. "Why are we here?"