Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Department Head Emily Browne
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 05:52 AM   #17 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Seeee, this is why she liked Carter. He was loyal and dependable. He was a yes man, but had the guts to say no on occasion - bugging Branxton's coffee being one such example. So the fact that Carter was eager enough to get back to work, without complaint after going through with her cleaning charade and suggest he work more closely with the YATI... well that was commendable. Though, it was part of his job description as YATIL, but it pleased her that his vision mirrored hers. She wanted the Department to be the best of the best, and for the YATI to become part of the elite, they would need to work for it. "Excellent, of course, break them in with combat skills first, stamina will soon follow... perhaps devise a daily pre-work training schedule for them." Heck, it's what she had done for herself when she was a YATI. But not everyone was as cut out for the task as she had been, and not everyone had the same motivation to throw themselves into their work like she did...

The wave, barely registered, but she smirked as she caught him turning back. "Just wanted to express my appreciation for your loyalty .... and work ethic... I know I can always rely on you to get the job done," yep, and with that, she placed a hand on his shoulder, awkwardly, drawing him nearer into a one armed hug.. hug? Why was she hugging him? Wait, he still had that cockroach in his pocket, didn't he? Great Circe.

Ahem.

"If you tell anyone about this... you're a deadman," she whispered half jokingly in his ear before pulling out of the hug!thing she initiated.

"Now go, get going.."

No more dilly dallying!