Thread: Minister's Office: Lobby and Front Desks
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 04:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Uh huhhhh...

The building itself was out of her control, she hadn't chosen it, so as far as that was concerned it was their problem, not hers. It was a shame they didn't set up in the Underground too. It was far less likely to cave on ones self and it would make morning routines far more pleasant. But oh well...

"Nothing? No?" ... how sad, and so very good at the same time. "Well thank you, my colleagues and I will continue to monitor the place, but if you see anything, don't hesitate to say something."

So... that was all, he could be dismissed or whatever now.. though, actually, he could still prove to be more useful. "And last question, would you mind showing me to Mr. Isaacs office please?" she asked, content with moving on to her lunch break now, and enforcing a break on Gavin.
Joćo nodded. "Of course, madam. Will do." Report it via Aspen. Haha. Just how much fun would that be?

He looked only the tiniest bit amused by the thought, and shook his head to show he didn't mind at all. "This way, please." He turned around and headed towards the man's door. He walked with careful steps, because he didn't want to ruin his expensive shoes by stepping on a stupid insect. Once he was at the door, he stopped to the side for her to knock on the door.

"If you need anything else, my desk is there." He pointed to a desk in front of Minister's office, bowed with his head and walked towards it to keep trying to work here.

StarShine is offline   Reply With Quote