View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 05:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

"Nice to meet you too, Sir,'' Jory responded and returning the smile. He now listened intently as the Head of Department spoke. Patrol the work areas. Yes. He could do that. It would be a good opportunity to get to know people too. He had not done much of that in his first year here and was hoping to change that.

As for meeting..."Yes, I will do that, '' the YATI said with a nod. Now that they had this out of the way, could he go check out this smelly, old boathouse and it's current inhabitants? He was eager to do that. ''Would there be anything else?'' he added politely.
"Nope, nothing right now. If I think of anything, I'll let you know," Cale said with a smile. "I apologize, because I would show you around, but we have a meeting about setting up safe apparition zones that I have to get to," he explained, checking his watch. Yeah, that was like NUMBER ONE thing they had to get started on right now.

"You, of course, are welcome to come there as well," he added. Yeah, the offer still stood if he wanted to sit in on meetings and stuff!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote