Thread: Minister's Office: Lobby and Front Desks
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 07:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sararara

MO
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norah Kittredge
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ezra Bellamy
Minister's Office
Lil' gooz | Sarangel | Junior Dweeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOPEendures View Post

She heard the creak of a door and her head snapped in the direction. She wasn't sure what to expect, but was soon calmed by the fact that it was just a person and that nothing was falling from the ceiling. She gave him a small smile, recognizing him from the conference room. She had taken to remembering every face and name she would be working with. "Hello, Ezra."

As he stood there and she gave another smile. "Can I help you with something?" He looked like he wanted something, just standing there.
Ezra smiled at the woman when she addressed him, extending a hand to shake hers in the hope that she would introduce herself for he couldn't bring himself to remember her name. "Oh, er, I was just on my way to the Minister's office. You know, to attend to the emergency..." He cast a weary eye around the decrepit room. There was only one doorway leading into the depths of the building. He resisted the urge to smack himself in the forehead. That was surely the way to the Minister's Office. Ezra smiled at the
blonde woman once more before making his way over to it. "Well, I'd better get going then. Thanks for the help."
Not that he had waited for her help...but she had acknowledged him which had to count for something.
Sararara is offline   Reply With Quote