Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Department Head Emily Browne
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 11:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fira
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
Default Sorry for the wait. RL.
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

If she liked the idea then it was his duty to sweep the place for a second time. Well...that was no trouble. He could be done with it quickly as it would be easier for the second time and go back to his business. He nodded at her and returned to his work. He saw the look Emily gave him and the bug but it did not surprise him as people always looked at him as if he was a lunatic whenever he picked up a bug. At least Emily's look was not that judging.

"I will feed it to a rat then" he said as he brushed off an stubborn dark stain on the floor that insisted on not to be cleaned. He used more force on the dirt stain thing as he considered his boss' words. Slip it in Branxton's coffee? No...no. He would not do that. Just he was about to give her an apologetic look to say he couldn't do that to the YATI lady, Emily decided against it so he kept his job of fighting with the dirt. "I wouldn't have followed that order anyway. Sorry boss." That he was being honest with. "I could take the punishment for not following orders instead of feeding the bug to her."

It was odd that he pocketed it?

"I am keeping it safe for the rats around. Maybe not fresh but it's food for them" getting angry about the dirt, he pressed the toothbrush a bit more and..

*POP*

The toothbrush broke right at the point where he pressed it. The part he was not holding bounced of the floor and hit his forehead.

"Owwww..."
Fira is offline   Reply With Quote