Thread: International Cooperation The Office of Gidyun Yenorin
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 03:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusly_demented View Post
"OK fine how's about I offer to share the theater/Gym/library and just keep one of the unused spaces as my office or if your still not totally sold on that we could invest in a hot tub" with that said he said he sent a wink to one of the me employees he hadn't had the chance to meet,he could tell that she didn't approve of his request but maybe if she though she could get something out of it who knows? "I'd be more than happy to share"
He just stared at him now. Seriously? A HOT TUB? He really wasn't getting it was he? "Okay I'll make you a deal, if there are two cubicles together that are both free, you may take those cubicles and make a nice sized cubicle office for yourself. Does that sound good? Double the size of everyone else's. We'll even help you move the extra desk and computer stuff out of one, so you have all that space to do anything you wish with." That was MORE than fair! Hot tub? In an office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatonepottergirl View Post
Wait, was the man seriously complaining about his cubicle? Dear Merlin, she wanted so badly to turn and shake her head disapprovingly at Stephen, but held that in. She turned her attention towards her boss and quietly took a seat. "You wanted to see me Gidyun?" Mere asked him.
Just...no, he wasn't ready to figure this out again, he was already dealing with 2 others who wanted their own offices and took them!. Looking back to Meredith he nodded, "Yes, unfortunately Meghan has had to go on leave. I was wondering if you would feel up to being the liaison to the press along with your position of Foreign Relations Officer."