Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Department Head Emily Browne
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 12:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

She always knew Carter was hard working, dedicated and loyal... and that was clearly evident in his offering to clean her floor by hand for a second time. But Merlin ... it would be a waste of time. Cleaning it in the first place was a waste of time. So naturally, she wasn't going to let him go through with it. No. Just a littttttlleee longer, for the sake of her own amusement if nothing else. "Of course, what an excellent idea," she replied, not at all ready to burst his cleaning bubble.

Emily blinked, hazel eyes looking from his face, to the bug, back to his face, back to the bug. He had a proper spot for them? Where he lived in the woods? Legit? Wasn't on the floor or out the window proper spots? Or was there somewhere more specific and more appropriate?

In the moment she was contemplating his confession, Emily saw him drop the bug in his pocket.

His pocket. A bug.

"By all means feed it to a rat, or slip it in Branxton's coffee for donating mine." The latter was a joke, but since Carter was perhaps oblivious to those, or at least to hers, perhaps she ought to clarify. "But no, dispose of it however you see fit, though I have to admit I find it odd you thought to pocket it."