Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Department Head Emily Browne
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 11:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fira
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Missed a spot?

That made Josh look down again. Impossible. Maybe he could be a bit carefree while doing things that he considered boring but he always did his labour work properly and carefully. Maybe she was just messing with him, he did not know. He had never been the kind to properly understand stuff like irony and...word games and...eh...stuff like that. "Once i am finished with the whole floor, i can make a second sweep to make sure i have not missed a spot." he said taking her words completely seriously. Duty was duty. He didn't mind it if it would be dirty....and kind of frustrating.

When his boss asked the question, the Auror eyed the poor, small and dead creature in his palm. Under normal circumstances. "Well...i live in a forest cottage so seeing a bug is not a new thing to me. Under normal circumstances, i would leave it on a proper spot in the forest to let any animal in need to feast on it."

But this didn't help. This was no forest. But there were rats around as one of the YATIs mentioned. He dropped the bug in his pocket. "If that's what you want me to do. I can feed it to a rat should i see one." Then he knelt down again and continued brushing the floor.
Fira is offline   Reply With Quote