View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 01:52 AM   #17 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Athena
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMarie View Post
Familiar Facesss!! Athena smiled just as Ms brow left and Mr. Isaacs walked in "Hello, Good Morning Mr. Isaacs, how are you today?" she said looking down at both the girls which she remembered well from a few months back. " and you ladies? how you you two today?" she said looking back to see where Mr Zeke was, and hopefully no other... visitors were there... at the moment. " mr Isaacs i just need you to sign the girls in seeing as how i have updated paperwork on the two of them" cause they were there within the past year and all "unless there's anything you think needs changed on them." anything?

How was he? "Busy." He said with a small but polite nod. Extremely busy of late with all the changes in the Ministry. Ones that weren't by any means meant to be permanent. Gavin was able to give a relieved sigh. No extra paperwork. This lockout hadn't affected their records and he wouldn't be forced to stay for too long a time. The worry couldn't be helped. He felt that at any minute one of his employees would lean against the wrong wall and the whole place would come crumbling down.

"Just show me to the sheet and I'll have it signed up for you." That was to say there was nothing new about the girls. Nothing he was aware of anyway. "And all the necessary checks have been done on this building, yes?" He asked, taking a quick glance around the room. It looked safe enough but he had to check. These were his nieces afterall.

Make no mistake, she was about to start sulking. There were no patients here. No one to experiment on that wouldn't be missed by the state. Boo. Ashley made a face and gave a scornful look to the white room before fixing her gaze on Ms. Smith, the lady that was in charge of them last time. Deciding she didn't want a flick to her ear she fixed her best smile. "Hello. I'm fine. Very excited to be in the nuthouse." GRIN.

Her uncle said she'd find fun and she intended to, one way or another.

No patients? Thank goodness! Avery didn't care how disappointed her sister was, she was fine enough with their being no mad people walking around. Her grip didn't loosen on her Uncle's hand because she still didn't plan to stay but now she felt better. Ashley would be kinda safe now. "I'm fine thanks." No eye contact. Eye contact meant she was staying and she was NOT.

SPOILER!!: ZEEEEKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post

Victory!

Zeke didn't even bother watching her leave completely, already set on an expedition to explore every nook and cranny the place had to offer. But on closer inspection, there wasn't much to see, not here at least. Maybe one of the other rooms would be more exciting, with secret tunnels and creatures and ghouls and things. He'd read about them. They were cool. Hearing voices back in the reception area, Zeke turned to go back, he was sure the Smiiittthhh lady wouldn't like it if he went wandering by himself, it was a shame she couldn't keep up.

"Gavin!"

Emily's Gavin was here! "Emily just left, she went to work... without me." He needed to know these things, because he wasn't happy and Gavin had that ability to tell Emily things that nobody else would. He could make her change her mind, no?

If he didn't know any better he'd have guessed that Avery had tightend her grip but in fact she hadn't, it was simply Ashley loosening her own. Despite her intentions, she'd managed a smile and that was good enough for him. The man was about to head off with Ms. Smith to get the girl's signed in when he heard his name....being called by someone that was meant to be in school or had the girls' school not been the only one's to slack off.

"Zeke." A wider smile than he'd given to Ms. Smith, much wider. "Did she? Just now?" And he'd missed her? Pity. He'd have to catch her at lunch. "Looks like you're in the same boat as the girls." Probably not what he wanted to hear but nothing to be done about that.

Hmm? What?

Ashley twisted, still not letting go of her uncle. Why did that sound like Zeke? He was meant to be at school. They started. Didn't he and Emily know? And how come only her uncle got a greeting? Wasn't she standing there anymore? Maybe it was the madhouse. It was already affecting him. There was something to this place afterall!

"Does this place look promising?" Anything to report? People hanging off walls? GHOSTS???

"Zeeeeeeeke!!!"

Avery did a little bounce in place when she saw him enter the room. Where was he coming from? They shouldn't be leaving the lady's view just in case. Bad things happened you know? "You got dropped here too? I can probably give Emily a message for you. I think me and Uncle Gavin are having lunch with her later." LOUDLY declaring she wasn't staying. Sometimes it took her uncle a while to understand things and the clinging didn't seem to be working.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline   Reply With Quote