View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 03:28 AM   #18 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Was he serious?

She would never, ever use animal parts in that manner! The accusation had deeply offended her although she was channeling all her positive vibes to keep the negative ones at bay. William's stance alone let her know he was genuinely concerned about the apparent tail, though. The fact that he cared calmed the Department Head considerably and her expression eventually softened.

"Well, I suppose I can't blame you. I'd never seen one like this before arriving here." And she held the duster in front of her, twirling it a bit. "And maybe it does look a bit like a tail." Only a bit, though. She cracked a thoughtful smile and proceeded to wiggle it in William's face, trying to lighten the mood.

"Save your sorries, yeah? It's water under the bridge." And with a light pat on his arm, she waved him along. "Your cleaning education starts today, William. Best get a move on!"
"I feel dumb," William admitted, his face DEFINITELY a serious shade of red by now. He ought to know better than to think his boss, his great and peace-loving, animal-adoring boss would put a creature's tail on a stick. He'd never even seen her lose her temper, after all.

He gently swatted the tail duster out of his face and nodded. "Sure thing." Suuuure he was going to go clean now.......

Who was he kidding, Willy hated cleaning. He turned around and obediently went to his assigned area though.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote