View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 01:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Anthony <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Anthony had just finished having his heart to heart with the employees...and after assuring them their lives were not in any real...immediate danger, everyone had been sent off to complete their individual tasks. Of course, there was the case of Bradley and Athena...who'd been THRILLED at the change of venue. If he didn't know the both of them as well as he did, nor have the utmost affection, he'd have sent the two out for mental evaluations.

It couldn't be thought about now, though. He, being the leader of this hot mess, had bigger fish to fry...as the muggles said. Those 'bigger fish' revolving around the Daycare; the Daycare where he was currently mulling over forms and talking to himself...They were in an asylum. All insane behavior fit due to setting reasons.

Hearing voices approaching his vicinity, Anthony took a gander...momentarily surprised to see Miss Emily Browne heading his way...with a small boy at that. He hadn't known her to be married...but that didn't matter so much these days. Nor was it really his place to question her situation. Though, that did little to quell the bubbling curiosity. It was in his nature to know all the things. There was little to do about it.

"Miss Browne." He offered by way of greeting...and then his gaze shifted to the small child again. He looked like an adventurous child. Athena was going to love that. "...and who are you, sir?"

"I don't know... but I'm sure you'll get a nice tour of the place," she indulged him before removing her sleeve from his grip and ruffling his hair gently instead. Emily hadn't stepped foot in a childcare before... and Merlin she couldn't believe she was doing it now. Her eyes where everywhere, because despite the fact that the boy had managed to keep living and breathing by himself til now, it was officially her duty to ensure his personal safety. She was going mummy on him, sue her.

He was bored, this was boring. "Can't I go to work with you?" he asked softly, "pleeeeaaassseeee, I'll be good. I'll be quiet, you won't even know I'm there." It would be better than sitting here. Zeke wondered if perhaps he could find his way back after she left, because she didn't seem to be changing her mind. His head snapped up as a man approached, she wasn't leaving him with this one was she?

"Exactly.. I don't need you sneaking off, I need to know where you are," she pointed out, not allowing herself to fall for his trap, knowing full well he just wanted to explore the underground. "Aaahh, Mr. Cresswell," Emily greeted warmly, inclining her head in greeting. Her eyes darted down to the boy in anticipation of his response, he was at least well mannered, something she didn't need to worry about. There would be no embarrassing her in front of people.

... Zeke blinked a few times, before a smile crept over his face. "I'm Zeke," he supplied brightly, wondering if perhaps the man could be useful. Did they do field trips? Could they get ice cream? Could they visit Emily? He was sure there were things he could do to make sure he was sent to Emily. If all else failed.

"I'll need a place for him until we can get him enrolled in school," Emily added after the brief introductions. "Hopefully not for more than a week." That being said, there was the matter of after school care too, which she hadn't thought through. The kid was already proving to be a handful, and this was only the beginning.