Thread: International Cooperation The Office of Gidyun Yenorin
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 04:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
siriusly_demented
Slytherin

IMC & DMAC
Lobalug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander Cornelius Christopher 'Gump' Regnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizasaurus View Post
Looking up from his desk, he smiled kindly at Cynthia, "Please call me Gidyun." He really didn't like that stuffy Mr....sir...chief? Looking towards the door when he heard a knock, "Please call me Gidyun or Gid." he repeated so Stephen would hear him as well. They all worked together and it might be easier just going by name, unless they preferred otherwise. "I really wish portkeys worked for the ministry." he said quietly shaking his head. Glancing towards his phone he hoped Constance didn't have that speaker on that he'd caught her doing so often listening in. Blasted muggles...

"Portkeys unfortunately take us to random places, and have been worse than the apparating and floo's. We've had to obliviate a few muggles when we've appeared in front of them with a portkey." Yeah not a pretty thing to try and explain... Standing there holding a toothbrush and appearing out of no where in the middle of someone's house? He shrugged and sighed shaking his head "We need to get in, but everything we've tried so far has blown up in our faces."

He had caught the bit about Stephen needing to talk though, so he looked to Cynthia first to see if there was anything else, "I assure you we're doing everything we can. I'm hoping maybe someone in our level might have an idea though, that we haven't tried. We've even tried the loo that was used years ago, and all we got were wet feet."
Hmm lets see..Stephen debated within himself, he kinda liked the idea of calling him chief but on the other side how many ministry employees could call there boss in such a casual way?...hmm..Ok, he decided he would alternate.

Something clicked Stephen somehow hadn't registered that someone else was in the office as well. he looked and noted one of the rookie employees. It would appear they were talking about getting back in the ministry.

Well while it was one of his top priorities to get back to the Wizarding world ministry, This also was a priority he had been meaning to talk with Gidyun about.

"So I'm thinking that it was time I got myself a swanky office like yours only better,you know?" Cubicles just weren't cutting it for Stephen he was a guy with rich taste and a cubicle area wouldn't be enough to express that. "So I was thinking of using the all the unused area to kind of make myself a office/gym/library/theater?"

"Also I've reached out to my contacts for anyway they think we could get back in,i should be hearing from them soon"