Thread: Minister's Office: Lobby and Front Desks
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 04:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
First day back at work and Gavin was cringing at everything. The walls, they were going to cave in and he was sure there were creatures in here that laid claim to this place long before they decided it would have to do for their business. What a price to pay to keep things away from prying muggle eyes. Bad things happened when you challenged anything with fur or feathers, very bad things.

With his clipboard agenda tucked under his arm, his cup of half finished coffee in one arm and a few documents in the next, the Senior Undersecretary made haste in walking through the building. The place was already a miserable failure, he wouldn't let it be further marred by tardiness.

Turning the corner that led to what was meant to be the Lobby, Gavin found a young woman...just standing around. Was she lost or one of his? Either way he wasn't a fan of her standing out in the Lobby idly. "Good Day, can I help you?" The man could understand if she was lost, he was still trying figure this place out himself. Please don't be a muggle. A quick glance at his watch got him to slow down. He wasn't yet late for the meeting, he could spare a few moments in case she did need help with anything.

The more she looked around her, the more she was sure this was a joke. There went her dreams of working for the ministry. She lingered for a little longer making certain to step away from the poorly-looking chairs as to not get caught it splinters and ruin her newly bought coat, she walked back and forth a couple of time then decided to head out and forget about this day.

But then she heard someone approaching. Someone who looked official with a clipboard and documents. Coffee, too. Lavone sized the man up silently and didn't say anything until he spoke. This wasn't really a good day, so far, she wanted to say but didn't.

A minute of silence passed until she decided what to say, "I'm Lavone Calverley, I received a letter to come here to start my job in the ministry as a Personal Assistant," She answered hoping he wasn't going to crack up at the words and tell her this was a haunted building to practice dark magic or something like that.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours
the fastest seeker is offline   Reply With Quote