View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 01:24 PM   #225 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Text Cut: Ze Andrew bloke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post

What?

What’s so fantastic about the lake? It’s just…a lake. Weird badger is weird. Andrew looked at her to the lake then back at her. Seriously? The seventh year laughed and shook his head. “Yeah…whatever.” Sophie is one crazy girl. Giggle, giggle, giggle.

So it wasn’t that important? Ooookay then. “Why don’t you talk to her if it isn’t so important? Anastasia’s okay. Well, I really don’t know her that much, but she doesn’t bite.” Does she? Not that he wanted to know, but girls ARE confusing. Eager Badger was making so much fuss over it. If it wasn’t so important, then why the blushing and the awkwardness? Hmmmmmm.

Oooh! Oooh! Will she finally tell him? Yeah? Eh…no? Andrew raised an eyebrow at her. She wasn’t going to tell him then? Grrrrr. GIRLS. “What?” he can’t wait forever, you know—given that the weather was making his butt freeze.

And…enchanted? What?...Oh.

So…it didn’t work. Well, clearly it wasn’t his day. Maybe he should just join the fun party back in their common room that Healer Tillstorm prepared for her Snakes. “You really think that I cursed the brownie?” Nope, there is no way he will show his disappointment. Charms is stupid. Potions is waaaaaaaay more effective. Pssh. Cosgrach will definitely agree. Just saying. “I’d rather do it to someone I know…” Yeah, we are making you feel guilty Eager Badger Sophie. “…I’m not an opportunist.” Yes, Ms. Hufflepuff we knew the bean was enchanted.

Oooh. Guilt tripping is such a fantastic thing to do. Muahaha!

So! Was she going to tell him or not? “My offer to listen to your woe will be gone in about…5 minutes.” Talk now or forever hold your peace. “Tell me now, because if you’ve changed your mind…” like most girls, “…then I’ll just join our small house party back in the common room.” Where it’s warm…and where he can brood over his failed attempt to make her daydream. “Sorry I can’t offer an invite.” Because, reasons.

Weirdo boy. Sophie simply carried on looking at the lake as he dismissed the beauty of it. She smiled, though, because she knew some other people - like Mordred himself! - appreaciated the lake as much as she did. Yep, of course she remembered when sh first met him. He was even drawing the Castle from an angle beyond the lake. Surely because the lake was beautiful! Heeee!

"I know she doesn't bite." Sophie said, still facing the lake. "And it's not like I avoid talking to her and all." The girl shrugged. "It's just that... we're not the closest of friends." Well, they weren't friends at all, actually. Acquaintances, yes, but not friends. "Besides, I only spoke to her once. When I met her. ...There weren't any more opportunities after that, I suppose." Not that she wanter any opportunity to talk to Anastasia. She didn't mind not talking to Chloe's doppleganger. Honestly.

djkfnskjdf Nooo! She didn't want to tell him! "N-- I--" Aawkwaard. The brunette kept looking at the lake and put the Bertie Bott's packet down, right next to her, after tapping her wand on it and lifting the Charms. Just... you know... giving herself some more time and all. Because she didn'tttttt want to tell hiimm anything! Gah!

But fine. "Okay, so..." She finally started, still not looking at him, though. "Ana... Anastasia is um...." NOOOOOOOOO!! x____x why, oh WHY was she telling him that?? "She is... really... um..." ......... Noooo, Sophie!! "...................Well, it's not important, really!" skjdfnjkfdnjkfndjkld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could she use a spell to make him change topics or something? Was that illegal? =|

Sophie shrugged again when he asked her if she thought he'd cursed the brownie. "It wouldn't be a curse, though. It's just a Charm." She sounded casual this time, but still didn't look at him. The Lake was attractive enough and... she didn't really feel that comfortable looking at him anymore because Andrew was a bit of a weirdo. "And we did have Charms homework to do, so..." You never knew. .......And what did he mean by that? "Well, you know me." She finally looked at him as if to prove her right. They did know each other! even though they only spoke once before that, but still. If Anastasia was an acquaintance, so was Andrew. There you are!

And skjdfnsjfnsdjkfds no! She wasn't an opportunist! "Neither am I!" Sophie said defensively, but slightly alarmed. Did he really think she was an opportunist or was he just being a bit mean? Maybe he was Hannah's sort of Slytherin, instead of Mordred's sort of Slytherin.... which was a shame.

Offer to listen to her... woe? That word reminded her of Amanda for some reason. But well, that was okay, because Sophie didn't want to talk about it with him anyway. ......What if he was friends with Ana? It sounded like he was, even though he said he didn't know her that much. He sure liked Ana more than he liked Sophie, that was for sure.

For a moment she wished he would actually go and talk to Anastasia instead of with her, and even go back to his Common Room as he was saying. Gooooo away and party with your fellow Slytherins, Andrew! And leave her aloooonnnneeeeee!! But saying that out loud would be rude... so Sophie just kept quiet as she... kept looking at the lake with a poker face.

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 03-05-2014 at 01:29 PM.