Thread: Minister's Office: Lobby and Front Desks
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 03:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

First day back at work and Gavin was cringing at everything. The walls, they were going to cave in and he was sure there were creatures in here that laid claim to this place long before they decided it would have to do for their business. What a price to pay to keep things away from prying muggle eyes. Bad things happened when you challenged anything with fur or feathers, very bad things.

With his clipboard agenda tucked under his arm, his cup of half finished coffee in one arm and a few documents in the next, the Senior Undersecretary made haste in walking through the building. The place was already a miserable failure, he wouldn't let it be further marred by tardiness.

Turning the corner that led to what was meant to be the Lobby, Gavin found a young woman...just standing around. Was she lost or one of his? Either way he wasn't a fan of her standing out in the Lobby idly. "Good Day, can I help you?" The man could understand if she was lost, he was still trying figure this place out himself. Please don't be a muggle. A quick glance at his watch got him to slow down. He wasn't yet late for the meeting, he could spare a few moments in case she did need help with anything.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline   Reply With Quote