Thread: Minister's Office: Lobby and Front Desks
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 03:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Lavone was curious about her new job. The Ministry. That was some place she aspired to get a job at and keep that job. However, she was slightly surprised and disappointed that she was told to go somewhere else other than the commonly known one. Was it a joke? She certainly hoped not and was very cautious as she went to the address that she had been given.

All the thoughts that roamed around in her head vanished as she entered the place where she supposedly was to start her job, at the ministry of magic! That was definitely a joke. She was seriously thinking of turning back on her heels and walk out of here right that second. But curiously got the better of her. Also, the letter she had received looked official enough and it had the ministry's seal on it.

So she decided it to stick a bit longer and see what happens. Though she was no way sitting down on one of those chairs that looked ready to fall to pieces if she exhaled their way.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours
the fastest seeker is offline   Reply With Quote