View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 02:55 AM   #224 (permalink)
Kyle Longbottom
Hufflepuff
Horklump

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mizu Hashigawa
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Awesome! Adi plopped down and eyed the book. "Fantasy books are my favourite kind, you know,'' he said. Just being lost in the wildness of the author's imagination was a good way to spend a day.

Oh! Adi grinned. "Sweets are another favourite thing of mine.'' Basically, anything eatable was his favourite. But should he really go through the boy's bag? They hardly knew each other. "I'll just have what you recommend,'' he said politely. "And then you can tell me more about this book. Has it got lots of action?'' He loved a good action scene.

"Nice to meet you Mizu,'' the second year said. "I'm Aditya Rehman but you can call me Adi.''
Mizu scooted over as the second year sat next to him."They are pretty good especially when they have a certain charm to them that just draws me in." gushed Mizu."Hmm. whatever I recommend huh"Mizu dug in his bag and picked out five crystallized pineapples and handed them to the second year.

Hearing the boy ask about action scenes Mizu perked up."The book is filled with action scenes." said Mizu."They use magic and weapons to the fullest."

"Hello Adi" said Mizu " Its nice to meet other Hufflepuffs that aren't way older than me."

... PROTECTIVE ... INDEPENDENT ... STRATEGIC ...