View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 05:44 AM   #221 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
Ana returned the hug, squeezing Lux back just as tightly. The little girl gave good hugs and Ana certainly didn't mind being on the receiving end of one. It was nice to see that Lux liked her enough to hug her as Ana was generally a quite tactile person. "Umm, how about you try the Sbiten?" Ana asked as she poured some into the top of one of the thermos' she'd brought it in. "Drink it slowly though as it might be hot," Ana warned as she poured herself some of the soup Lux had tried earlier.

"I suppose you will. Make sure the cookies are warm as well, since that'll make them taste better," Ana suggested. Personally warm cookies were her favourite. They just tasted so much better for some reason. "Hmm. In that case your care package idea is an even better one. I wonder what other sweets he hasn't been able to try yet." There were probably a lot. Hopefully when Hogsmeade opened he'd have the ability to go to Honeydukes so he could try some of the sweets out. Ana's favourite were sugar quills. She'd need to get some more of them at some point.
Yaay, big hugs and more Russian stuff to try! This picnic was totally amazing. Happily, Lux took the thermos cup from Ana as she listened to what her friend had to say. Burning herself was not something she intended to do, so she sipped it slowly and carefully. "Mmmm, this is nice Sbiten." Saying the word slowly, but still being sure that she was butchering it somewhat. With more practice, she was certain her pronunciation would improve.

Nod. She was sure she would do that. "I will remember to do that, and I think I will take him to Honeydukes where I am sure he will die of happiness." She laughed because she was sure that Bay's first love was candy, and she knew that Honeydukes was amazing for their candy.