View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 01:36 AM   #216 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team ronmione View Post
You know what Tag was doing, he was doing that whole 'let my feet walk for me' thing he always did. When he looked up he was oh...look where he was. The beech tree. Ahhhh. Good times. Shhh. Very good times indeed.

So, he stood there smiling at the tree, and kinda just glancing around it. A very huge smile, yes. Until he saw someone he knew very well. Or sort of knew. He was changing wasn't he. The blonde walked up to the old man best friend and then ruffled his hair from the back quickly, then stood in front of him, jumping back and forth to each side of Alec's legs. "Catch me! Catch me if you can, Grandpa!" Hehehe. Apparently Tag was full of energy today. That or he really enjoyed teasing his best friend now that he had gotten old so quickly.
Alec hadn't expected to get company so quickly but he wasn't going to dismiss it. Nope. Because... hair ruffles! That was definitely in his list of likes. Right up there with his girlfriend and close friends and Dad and hair an puppies. And all the other likes that he wa too tired to mentally list. A grin spread across the seventh year's face before he turned to look over at...

... TAG!

... Who was doing something weird.

Okay, when hanging out with Tag, you had to expect the weirdest of weird things, no matter what. But this was... new. And what had he said? Could he speak up? Please? ... Eh. Alec's eyes were glued to the boy's feet, a curious expression crossing his face. "Are you doing a Leprechaun Dance, mate? You going to put on a show?" If so, why hasn't he heard about it? Looks would have been given, Tageth. "The leprechauns would be proud of you, you know."

He still didn't know what it was that Tag was doing, jumping around like that but... the Gryffindor didn't need to know that.