View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 11:47 PM   #213 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
Aww, that was so sweet of Lux to say. Not that she didn't know that the little girl thought highly of her before this, but it was nice to hear in person. Even if the admiration was a little bit misplaced. But then again Lux had no reason not to think that Ana was nice, since she'd always been kind to the little girl. She also hadn't witnessed Ana at her lowest point a few years ago when she could be terrible to everyone, well except Tessa who she'd felt a kinship to. "Well, I think you're nice and awesome too," she replied before munching some more on her cookie. Soooo good. She should have more cookies.

"I know. He was deprived," Ana said sadly. She really didn't understand how Bay had lived his life without trying cookies with milk. She was just glad she'd shown him the light. Food wise. "Really?" Ana asked, eyebrow raising in shock. He was more food deprived than she'd thought. He'd definitely need care packages over the Summer filled with junk food.
Awwww, lux gave Ana a big hug for saying that. The Slytherin girl could do no wrong in Lux's mind. She really was a great friend, and Lux was really happy that she had met her. Finishing her sandwich, she looked over all the yummy food that Ana had brought and tried to make her mind up on what she wanted to try next. "Any suggestions for what I should have next?" Since she did not know the Russian foods, she would trust the other girl's judgement.

Yes, Bay was very deprived. "I will have to eat cookies and milk with him next time we are in the kitchens together, so he can get more used to it." And maybe over the summer too, as she was sure she would be seeing him. Or at least hoped as much. "Yep, on the train we went to the food trolley, and he told me that, so I made him try it." Shaking her head at how ridiculous he was.