View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 02:30 AM   #210 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Charms HW Post #3
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Text Cut: Sophiewewwwewewewewewewewewewee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post

Whaaat! "I think it's amazing!" It was! Look at that! Blimey, how wasn't there anything extraordinary about it?? But oh well, no point in trying to convince him, was there?

Nuuuuuu!! Sophie didn't look at Andrew while he went on about something having to do with his housemate. ksjdfnjksddf stop iiitttt, Andrewwww!!! Gahh! "No! ...Well, yes. Sort of. But it's nothing important, honestly." This last bit made her look at him, because come oonnn!! Believe heeerrrr!!! Great... her blush didn't escape him. If only she was a good actress like her cousin. But no. She had to not know how to hide this sort of stuff. Great.

Whaaat was up with this dude?? Sophie thought he was quiet! He was now wanting to know things she wouldn't go around telling people and and and!! Aaahhh!! Especially on that topic. Poker face.

Though... guy's point of view? She didn't have that.... and hadn't spoken to a guy about it yet. Maybe he... had a point there. "Okay, so... um..." She started, but... sdklfjnskjfldnsdfjk!! Nooo! She couldn't!! That was TOO silly and embarassing! Besides, it was really stupid of her to feel so awkward and she shouldn't allow herself to feel that way.

Though she couldn't HELP IT!! Ugh!

Anyway. Yep, so sword. But she didn't tell him that anymore, she just watched him. Hm.... it didn't last that long, unfortunately. She would need to work on that a bit more, then.

She took a mental note of that before eyeing the brownie he was offering her. Sophie was not stupid, so she knew exactly whta that was. But welp, since he had been her guinea pig, it was only fair she'd help him out as well.

So she took a piece and ate it.

The Hufflepuff looked back at the lake and waited for something to happen. Blink, blink. ........???

She looked around at the other people and all. Helloooo??? Daydream, where are you? Sophie was looking around to see if anything unusual would pop out of nowhere or something. She was literally searching for.... she didn't quite know what, ot be honest. "Um..." .....So she just looked back at Andrew. "Thank you! For a second I thought it was enchanted." She chuckled sheepishly and.......... wait. Was it supposed to be enchanted and it just didn't work and she had now hurt his feelings or something??

......................Oh no!

What?

What’s so fantastic about the lake? It’s just…a lake. Weird badger is weird. Andrew looked at her to the lake then back at her. Seriously? The seventh year laughed and shook his head. “Yeah…whatever.” Sophie is one crazy girl. Giggle, giggle, giggle.

So it wasn’t that important? Ooookay then. “Why don’t you talk to her if it isn’t so important? Anastasia’s okay. Well, I really don’t know her that much, but she doesn’t bite.” Does she? Not that he wanted to know, but girls ARE confusing. Eager Badger was making so much fuss over it. If it wasn’t so important, then why the blushing and the awkwardness? Hmmmmmm.

Oooh! Oooh! Will she finally tell him? Yeah? Eh…no? Andrew raised an eyebrow at her. She wasn’t going to tell him then? Grrrrr. GIRLS. “What?” he can’t wait forever, you know—given that the weather was making his butt freeze.

And…enchanted? What?...Oh.

So…it didn’t work. Well, clearly it wasn’t his day. Maybe he should just join the fun party back in their common room that Healer Tillstorm prepared for her Snakes. “You really think that I cursed the brownie?” Nope, there is no way he will show his disappointment. Charms is stupid. Potions is waaaaaaaay more effective. Pssh. Cosgrach will definitely agree. Just saying. “I’d rather do it to someone I know…” Yeah, we are making you feel guilty Eager Badger Sophie. “…I’m not an opportunist.” Yes, Ms. Hufflepuff we knew the bean was enchanted.

Oooh. Guilt tripping is such a fantastic thing to do. Muahaha!

So! Was she going to tell him or not? “My offer to listen to your woe will be gone in about…5 minutes.” Talk now or forever hold your peace. “Tell me now, because if you’ve changed your mind…” like most girls, “…then I’ll just join our small house party back in the common room.” Where it’s warm…and where he can brood over his failed attempt to make her daydream. “Sorry I can’t offer an invite.” Because, reasons.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.