View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 10:03 AM   #208 (permalink)
Saiai

DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
It really would be a amusing, but also a shame if Bay got fat. But the poor boy would eat as many sweets as he could before having to eat the healthy stuff his parents made him. "I might sneak him sweets during summer," that way he would have something to look forward to!

She quickly made short work of the soup before grabbing a cucumber sandwich. She would try everything that was brought, but she still wanted her sandwich. "Ooh, I can't wait for that. You are so nice, Ana. Thank you." Ana was the best teacher, because she combined learning and food. The Professors really needed to take a page out of her book and offer snacks during lessons.
"I'm sure he'd like that. It's a nice idea," Ana praised, giving Lux a bright smile. Seriously, she liked this girl more than she liked either of her actual sisters. That was probably a problem. She was just so sweet though that Ana couldn't help it. Better not have the siblings find that out though.

"You're welcome," she chirped before finishing off her own sandwich and reaching for a cookie. "You're nice too. I'm not actually that nice though, I just like you," she confessed before taking a bite of the cookie. Nummy. "These are great. Too bad we don't have milk though. You know, before now Bay had never tried milk and cookies?"