View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 01:31 AM   #207 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Charms HW Post #2
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Text Cut: Why awkward? XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post

Whaat? "The Black Lake is... meeeh?" Sophie repeated, chuckling. "It is a good meeeh, I presume." If such thing even existed. The last thing the Lake was, in Sophie's opinion, was 'meeeh'. But welp. To each to their own.

The next thing she knew was that she was blushing. Why, though? Sophie didn't usually blush... but... what kind of question was thattt??? He didn't even know her that well, did he? Or... didn't know her at all even. "I-- I wa-- Um." She paused for a moment, considering what to say. "Nothing important, really." She shrugged once again. "Just... silly things."

Hiding something? The Hufflepuff frowned and tilted her head in confusion. "I'm not hiding anything." Weeell. Not hiding, really. People knew what was going on, so she wasn't hiding. It was just... that not everyone should know about... the things she'd been thinking about, right? Anastasia, what?? slkjdfnsjklfndjkldkfndsjksfnfdj! What!! Sophie's eyed widened as she raised her eyesbrows and blinked multiple times. What. Even. "What... happened? Wha? I-- W--. Nothing happened between us." ...Weirdo Slytherin was... nosy? He was freaking her out a bit at the moment. "Who's Terry??" Huh??? "And I don't... mind if they like each other."

Sophie shifted on the spot uncomfortably and looked from him to the Black Lake as he took a bean and ate. Ugh... she just felt like leaving now =|

"Of course it is..." She agreed with Andrew, her eyes still on the lake. "I-- what?" Sophie glanced at Andrew before staring back right at the Lake, searching to see if a... sword??? was coming out of the water anywhere. "I don't think so..." She told him before remembering about the enchanted beans. "Oh."

Weirdly enough, she was feeling too awkward at that time to feel any excited that the variation of the spell had worked. She was pleased, of course, but couldn't find the excitement to celebrate or anything. Because.... awkward.

“Yes, the Black Lake is meeeh. Nothing extraordinary about it.” Sure, there were underwater creatures down there, but a lake is a lake. Nothing special. Andrew glanced at Sophie and wondered whether she’s a budding environmentalist, or…just love the planet earth too much.

Shrug.

No wonder she’s a badger. Moving on, he caught her blush and all. “Yeaaaah, it has something to do with my house mate.” The blush doesn’t lie. “Nothing happened…okay, I’ll buy that but your blush didn’t escape me.” So yeah, he knows that there’s something going on. Oh and she doesn’t know Terry? Hmm. Then that crosses out the possibility that she likes Prince Kicker. Well, good for her because both of his housemates are going along pretty well. Too well, in fact…not that it’s his business, but observant kid is observant. “Oh? Silly things, huh?” Andrew looked at his companion once more and smiled. “I might be able to help you out with your dilemma. Girls need a guy’s point of view on things from time to time.” Yeah, like now?

Chew…chew…chew.

“What do you mean there’s no sword?” he asked gesturing his hand to the lake. Andrew then swallowed the remains of the bean in his mouth, and everything went back to normal. When the seventh year looked back, all he saw was a semi-frozen lake. “Yeah, there is no…” Oooh. Oohhhh. Cool. Very cool indeed.

“Ah well, forget it…” he said as he leaned back on the tree and fished out a paper bag from his pocket. Now it was Sophie’s turn. Muahaha. “Here, have some of our house brownies.” Why? Because apparently brownies that came from the Slytherin house was too delicious to pass up. Even better this time because it’ll take Sophie to a daydream of her choice. Cool, yeah?

So go on, Sophie. Take a bite.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.

Last edited by Stefan; 02-11-2014 at 01:41 AM.