View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 02:48 AM   #203 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Text Cut: Sophs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Sophie just looked up at Andrew as he grinned away. Huh. Slytherins were an oooodd bunch. In a good way, of course.

What she was looking at? "Just.... this." And she also gestured towards the Black Lake. "It's beautiful, don't you think?" It sure was! Then he went on about her reminiscing about something or someone and what? "I... what?" She frowned in confusion, looking from him to the Lake, then back at him. "Well, not... not exactly. I mean..." Shrug. "You have to agree that it is a beautiful sight." Nod nod. It was indeed. "Though yeah, I was thinking about... things." The badger shrugged again. "Nothing important, really." She said, waving it off, partially trying to convince herself of that too.

Sophie watched him sitting beside her and turned to look at the Lake again. Merlin, it was beautiful. "....What?" The girl was even more confused now. "My boyfriend?" Ex...? Huh?? "Sorry?" Oh, who she was thinking of? That was probably what he was asking, yeah? "Oh, um." Aaand Sophie shrugged again, shooting a quick glance towards where Ana was sitting but looking back at the Lake even more quickly. Shruuug.

Space out? Blink. Sophie chuckled sheepishly andddd shrugged again. Oh well. She had to admit she was spaced out, but not anymore! There were Charms to be tested at the moment! Chaaarms! "Well, ultimately... I came here to practise Charms, as I usually do." She said, pulling out her wand. "I usually enchant leaves and things like that, but due to the weather, I had to improvise this time." The Hufflepuff smiled, lifting up the Bertie Bott's box and shaking it slightly. She picked a random bean and tapped her wand on it, not saying anything, as she was a big fan of nonverbals. In a fraction of a second, the tiny Bertie Bott's bean grew 5 times larger. "Good thing it's chocolate flavoured." Sophie smiled at Andrew right after tasting it.

There, she had taken one. Your turn? Hehe. Sophie offered him the box so he could choose a bean.

He will exchange their dorm for this view anytime. What with the old/young/old people milling their place, most of them complaining about painful joints…and farting like it was no one’s business. “I’d rather look at the castle though. Black Lake’s just…meeeh.” He said staring at it for a good while.

Oh. Ooooh. So she was thinking about something…or someone! Should he pry? Of course he should! “Sooo…what were you thinking of?” Andrew looked at her and tilted his head. “You smile a lot…makes me think that you’re hiding something.” Because people usually mask real emotions with a smile, right? It was an assumption of course, but Sophie didn’t have to know that. He did however catch her look at someone who was nearby. Well there were a couple of students there too, but his eyes landed on a she-snake. Oh! He knows her from the dance lessons. “Anastasia? Why, what happened to you guys?” Not that…he wants to be involved, in case they have an on-going cat fight or something. Not that…Sophie was the type of girl who gets into cat fights. Andrew waved at Anastasia and gave her a grin. The conversation won’t be complete though if Andrew threw in his own supposition. “Oooh. Don’t tell me you like Terry too? Because…I think they like each other.” So…is that the reason why she’s sad and all?

Charms. Of course. Charms, Bertie Bott’s, Charms, Homework.

Andrew eyed the huge bean then to Sophie with an ‘are-you-kidding-me?’ look. How was he supposed to eat it when it’s engorged. Fancy wand work there, though. The seventh year had to suppress an ‘I-know-what-you-are-trying-to-do’ grin and played dumb. He did eye Sophie though when she took a piece. “Ehm…Chocolate isn’t my favourite flavour, but whatever.” He took a piece of the engorged bean and placed it inside his mouth.

Chew. Chew. Chew.

He ought to be careful, but seeing that he already got a clue, he was intrigued with his own daydream. Andrew sat back on the tree and eyed the Black Lake before him. But instead of looking at a semi-frozen lake, he saw a thawed one. “You know, you’re right. The lake is beautiful.” And…what is this he is seeing. “Is…that a sword coming out of the water?” Well…apparently what’s happening to him is more than a daydream, but a hallucination. Although…there is a thin line between the two, so…

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.