View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 10:29 PM   #202 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default Charms HW #3
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post

Grin…grin…grin. Nope, this dude ain’t a quiet one. Gotcha Badger Girl!

Did he scare her? Yeah? Oh heck yeah he did! Andrew grinned at her adorably, giving her the I-don’t-know-what-you’re-talking-about look, dimples and all. “Whaaat exactly are you looking at?” he asked gesturing his head towards the boring Black Lake. The scenery was good though, in fact it was worthy of a sketch, but boring lake is boring. Andrew did catch her look before startling her. “Are you reminiscing about something? Like…does the Black Lake remind you of someone? Or perhaps this tree?” Curious Slytherin is curious.

The Slytherin joined the Badger and sat beside her. Indeed, it was a nice spot to study. But before he went on to bury his nose in his Potions book, he decided to go back to interrogation. “Is it your boyfriend? Er…ex-boyfriend?” he really shouldn’t ask those questions, but just for the sake of irritating her, he did go on to ask. Meeeh, they’re not exactly friends yet, yeah? They just met back in the Hall and then she just disappeared.

And whhhyyyy was she smiling at him? “Same as you. To space out on this very spot.” He wasn’t going to tell her that he was going to study here. Ehh. That was a Ravenclaw thing to say. Besides, juicing out information from her was more fun than studying. Just saying.

Then she was on to offering her the beans. Suspicious looks for you miss. “Eeehhmmm. Why don’t you get one first?” Just to make sure it isn’t poisoned. And yeah...ladies first.

Sophie just looked up at Andrew as he grinned away. Huh. Slytherins were an oooodd bunch. In a good way, of course.

What she was looking at? "Just.... this." And she also gestured towards the Black Lake. "It's beautiful, don't you think?" It sure was! Then he went on about her reminiscing about something or someone and what? "I... what?" She frowned in confusion, looking from him to the Lake, then back at him. "Well, not... not exactly. I mean..." Shrug. "You have to agree that it is a beautiful sight." Nod nod. It was indeed. "Though yeah, I was thinking about... things." The badger shrugged again. "Nothing important, really." She said, waving it off, partially trying to convince herself of that too.

Sophie watched him sitting beside her and turned to look at the Lake again. Merlin, it was beautiful. "....What?" The girl was even more confused now. "My boyfriend?" Ex...? Huh?? "Sorry?" Oh, who she was thinking of? That was probably what he was asking, yeah? "Oh, um." Aaand Sophie shrugged again, shooting a quick glance towards where Ana was sitting but looking back at the Lake even more quickly. Shruuug.

Space out? Blink. Sophie chuckled sheepishly andddd shrugged again. Oh well. She had to admit she was spaced out, but not anymore! There were Charms to be tested at the moment! Chaaarms! "Well, ultimately... I came here to practise Charms, as I usually do." She said, pulling out her wand. "I usually enchant leaves and things like that, but due to the weather, I had to improvise this time." The Hufflepuff smiled, lifting up the Bertie Bott's box and shaking it slightly. She picked a random bean and tapped her wand on it, not saying anything, as she was a big fan of nonverbals. In a fraction of a second, the tiny Bertie Bott's bean grew 5 times larger. "Good thing it's chocolate flavoured." Sophie smiled at Andrew right after tasting it.

There, she had taken one. Your turn? Hehe. Sophie offered him the box so he could choose a bean.

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!