View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 06:35 AM   #200 (permalink)
Saiai

DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Awww, Lux had thought that picnics during all lessons would be fun. "Probably for the best, besides we don't want Bay weighing a million pounds because of eating too much." She laughed. Her friend sure loved eating. Though she could not complain, because she did too!

Lux beamed and took a silly little bow as she was praised for saying the right word. Well, even if she probably butchered the pronunciation, at least she had been paying attention to what Ana had been telling her. Hmmm. She would have to make sure that she worked really hard between lessons to make sure that she remained on her game.

Curiously, she tried a spoonful of the soup. Oooh, she did like it! "This is very nice. I've never had soup like this before."
"Probably not. It would be amusing though," Ana said, laughing at the mental image she got of Bay. She'd never feed them all that much food though, even if Ana herself had a normally hearty appetite. "Besides, I'm sure we can rely on his parents health food during the holiday's to ensure that he stays slim." Although since Ana was planning on giving him lots of sweets for Christmas if he could make them last then he'd at least have a few nice things to offset the gross healthy stuff.

Ana gave Lux an amused smile at her little bow. She was definitely playful, which Ana liked. It made Lux more interesting to be around she mused as she finished off her Syrniki and took a sip of juice to wash it down. Ana reached for a Cucumber Sandwich next, and took a bite. Yep. Delicious.

"Well, I'm glad you like it, I'll have to find you more similar soups to try," since soup was amazing and Ana thought you could tell a lot about a culture by their food.