View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 12:49 PM   #193 (permalink)
Edward Penguin
Hufflepuff
Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gendry Elwes
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lennox
Department of Mysteries
NARGLES! |Tree Hugger | Wears a Penguin Suit & Tie | Snape on a Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presley Black View Post
He must like the quiet. Gwen frowned slightly, thinking. She supposed it would be hard to get quiet time to herself, but why would she want quiet time to herself? She shrugged. "I don't mind. I actually like it a lot." She was grateful for all of the drama going on around Hogwarts because it helped get rid of the quiet.

"It's always like a party at my house." Well, it used to be before they moved. "My older sister is deaf, so when she has music playing it's really loud," so she could feel the beat. Ian probably wouldn't like that too much. Though Gwen loved it. She could hear perfectly fine, so sometimes she did ask Annora to turn it down, but she loved feeling the beat vibrating her body and people everywhere. It was fun.

She splashed Ian in the face with the water and swam away quickly in case he retaliated. "You just need to get out of your books and have FUN, Ian," she grinned. He didn't seem like the kind of kid who played very often. Gwen was going to make it her personal goal to change that.
Ian watched as she swam around. She was a little ball of energy, this one. I suppose I've just grown up with time to myself. Part of being an only child. But I think it would be interesting to have a brother or sister. There were problems with that, he thought to himself, because there might be less to go around, less privacy and someone touching his things.

He listened as he swam closer, just to move his legs some. His hip did feel a little better here in the water. Wow! Ian exclaimed. That must have been challenging. So she has some hearing for the music? He didn't understand why a deaf person would want music up any louder if they couldn't hear it. Where does your family live?

As he was treading water he felt the cool water splash his face and he sputtered. He shook his head and wiped his face. I think that there are things that are fun besides being outside Ian grinned. He was having fun and thought that Gwen was a nice person that seemed interested in the things he had to say, not like that silly git, Bart.

Image by hermygirl...she's the best!