View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 05:44 PM

Post Emma Watson to star in thriller "Regression" with Ethan Hawke, out in 2015

Emma Watson has now been attached to star in the drama thriller Regression with Ethan Hawke, The Wrap reports on Wednesday. The film starring the Harry Potter actress is set to be released sometime in 2015.

Quote:
“Harry Potter” actress Emma Watson has signed on to star opposite Ethan Hawke in Alejandro Amenábar’s upcoming thriller “”Regression,” which will be released by TWC-Dimension in 2015, TheWrap has learned.

“I am passionate about Alejandro and his work and am so happy to be collaborating with him. I’m really excited by the challenge my character presents to me as an actress. I can’t wait to begin,” said Watson.

“Emma is a beautiful, humane, sensitive and very talented woman, and I feel very fortunate to be working with her. I’m sure that her long-standing stellar career has barely begun,” said Amenábar.

“Regression” finds Amenábar returning to the thriller genre, where he and Dimension previously had great success with the Nicole Kidman movie “The Others,” which grossed over $200 million worldwide.
About the story:

Quote:
Alejandro Amenabar will direct from his own screenplay about a man who is accused of sexually abusing his daughter but has no memory of it, and may be part of a nationwide conspiracy. “Regression” will be produced by his longtime partner Fernando Bovaira for his company MOD and by Amenabar’s own Himenoptero banner.