View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 01:36 AM   #189 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
Ana giggled at Lux's statement, liking that she was joking, and not too modest. "Of course you do. After all, this picnic was also your idea," and Ana had been looking forward to it as well. She also liked the idea of having it under the Beech Tree since that was where she'd first met Lux.

"I thought I might, it's why I chose this soup in particular," that and it was the only recipe she'd memorised. But mainly because of the Cucumber, after all she could have just asked her mother to send her some soup if she had of wanted too. "You are," Ana agreed indulgently as she leaned over to pour some Pumpkin Juice in her and Lux's glasses. She was hungry and she bet Lux was too.
Lux beamed. "I love picnics." Seemed she was not the only one if Ana thought it was a good idea. Time for them to get down to eating, and it couldn't be at a better time since she was starting to get rather hungry.

"Cucumber soup is something we should have at the school." Oooh, maybe if Ana talked to the House Elves, they could get the recipe and start serving it with lunch or even dinner! Another great idea, because she was full of them today. Taking the glass of pumpkin juice with a thank you to her friend, she raised it so that they could have a toast. "To Quidditch, Hobbits, mermaids, and Chocolate Frogs!" Because that was what life was all about.