Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 07:37 PM   #79 (permalink)
Team ronmione

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
Magical Games & Sports

x3
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

SPOILER!!: Mariel
Oh. Yes of course Junebug and Jeff needed a spot on the table too, didn't they? And Mariel couldn't expect the girl to shoot with the cue stick with her hands full. She glanced over at Saxon as she attempted a couple solutions for their dilemma. "Why don't we put them on the table where they would have gone had they been in their triangle?" She had left their spots open on the bottom corners of the rack and she pointed to the approximate location on the table. "Then we can just continue without having to start over." Perfect solution, she thought, and she leaned the stick against the table before crouching down near the girl, her hands opened palms-up to accept the balls. Might be a little rude to just take them from her, no?

Oh that made sense. Mariel realized right away why this little girl looked familiar once she said her name. She was fairly certain she had even met her once before a few years ago. "Hello, Miss Charlotte Kettleburn," she grinned at the girl from her crouched down position in front of her. "My name's Mariel. Where's your momma today? Did she bring you here?" Or maybe came in to work with grandpa?

SPOILER!!: All of Charlotte
Charlotte thought this lady was very nice and very pretty and nodded with big eyes. It WOULD be fun to live in a game room. She NODDED. BIG NODS.

"You could make a FORT." Yeah! That would be the coolest forever and ever! A game room with a fort!

"Oh! Okay!" She looked rapidly between Junebug and Jeff and the table and Saxon and Mariel. Yes that made sense to her. They could play too. Whacking with a stick? She digested this information too.

Saxon was a real pretty name too. Charlotte beamed a big happy smile since she'd made a new friend and everything. She had MORE friends than Callum AND Chloe. She did!

Rapidfire nodding from Charlotte.

"K!" She deposited Junebug and Jeff into Mariel's hands and then stood up on tippy toes to properly look over the table. On the table where they would have gone in the triangle. Yeah!

Blink.

"Hi Mariel! Mummy and me," And Chloe and Callum, but Mariel and Saxon didn't need to know that part, "We are here to WORK." Nodnod. Well, her mother had something to sign or see or something? Charlotte didn't know really, just decided that she would be involved. "Mummy does charms stuff. She does con-salt-ants." Charlotte sounded it out as best she could. "And then while mummy works, I can have a sandwich with Grandpop!" Nod.

"But I came here first. I pressed the seven because I'm going to be that many really soon."

Ah. There we go. Mariel to the rescue. To be perfectly honest Saxon wouldn't have thought of playing the game like that. She would've suggested to start from the very beginning. But, Mariel had figured out a way and now Junebug and Jeff would not be left out at all and Charlotte could start playing immediately. "Smart thinking." Saxon said, giving Mariel a small smile.

"Kettleburn. Kettleburn. Kettleburn." Saxon said quietly to herself. And then it hit her. "Kettleburn! Minister of Magic. The name seemed familiar to me but I couldn't place it." She said in a slightly cheerful, relieved voice. The blonde just looked upon Mariel and Charlotte. That hadn't been too weird, right?

"Yeah. Yeah. Forts are really awesome. You can smack people with pillows and have fights and pretend you're in a castle." Saxon always made forts when she was little. "Then add on a game room within a fort. That's the best. I wonder if we could make this place a fort some day." She then started speaking somewhat absentmindedly to herself. "You know, in case you ever come back to visit, that is, Charlotte." The blonde continued, giving the girl a wide smile.

Saxon simply listened to Charlotte speak to Mariel. That was their little conversation after all, and she didn't want to intrude. Even if they were all talking with one another Mariel had specifically addressed Charlotte. In the meantime though, Saxon went over to grab one of the sticks and started to slowly stand it in front of Charlotte. But she said nothing, until the conversation was done of course.