View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 08:13 AM   #128 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Josh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
No Daily Prophet visits. Well...that was good for her. Josh was planning to make them regret even choosing that career at first place so Emily did not need to deal with them. If people needed some 'tough' lessons to put them into the right track, Josh Carter would be pleased to do so. As she spoke, the YATIL slightly nodded at her words and when she mentioned where they were getting the information, he couldn't help frowning. He had been wondering about that too...until he saw the traitor woman. "I think i have an idea about that. I mean...where they get the shallow, false and distorted information."

He watched the boss lady as she poured water and then reading the fingerprint lab results. If he considered them good news then it was good news for him too. "Well...i am glad then." She said not only good but also brilliant which made Josh smirk a bit. That was progress. And when she said that he would be entitled to interrogate the man, his smirk grew. Edgeworth being in an interrogation cell alone with him. That was just perfect! "Thank you, Emily. Really! Thanks a lot. That'd really good enough for me to have a piece of him. This interrogation will be punishment enough for him."

*grin*

After a measured sip of her water, Emily placed the glass back down on her desk and pulled her chair out to sit. A lazy hand motioned that Josh was welcome to join her. Her statement had been rhetorical, she assumed the journalists simply fabricated 'information' to suit themselves, but the fact that Carter had a thought about it got her curious. "Oh? And where do they get it from?" she asked, wondering how severe his intel might be.

Taking up her quill, Emily made a quick note on a spare memo to check in with her contacts to see if they had any leads in the de Talone/Edgeworth matter... but otherwise, "renew the bolo's and APW's for Edgeworth and check communications for any updates." With any luck it would be matter of time. A matter of time. Carter's continued enthusiasm was perhaps a touch concerning, again, she tried not to consider what was going on in the mans head. At any rate, there would be somebody in the viewing room to make sure he didn't kill the man. That would be counter productive to the sentencing process. "Don't thank me yet... thank me once we have him," because otherwise she couldn't follow through on the agreement. Obviously.