View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 05:00 PM   #127 (permalink)
Fira
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

No Daily Prophet visits. Well...that was good for her. Josh was planning to make them regret even choosing that career at first place so Emily did not need to deal with them. If people needed some 'tough' lessons to put them into the right track, Josh Carter would be pleased to do so. As she spoke, the YATIL slightly nodded at her words and when she mentioned where they were getting the information, he couldn't help frowning. He had been wondering about that too...until he saw the traitor woman. "I think i have an idea about that. I mean...where they get the shallow, false and distorted information."

He watched the boss lady as she poured water and then reading the fingerprint lab results. If he considered them good news then it was good news for him too. "Well...i am glad then." She said not only good but also brilliant which made Josh smirk a bit. That was progress. And when she said that he would be entitled to interrogate the man, his smirk grew. Edgeworth being in an interrogation cell alone with him. That was just perfect! "Thank you, Emily. Really! Thanks a lot. That'd really good enough for me to have a piece of him. This interrogation will be punishment enough for him."

*grin*