Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 07:43 PM   #77 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

SPOILER!!: Saxon and Charlotte!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team ronmione View Post
Of course. How silly of Saxon to ask the girl what their names are when the balls hadn't even told her yet. Very very silly of her. The blonde simply chuckled at the girls comment. It was rather funny, wasn't it? Another funny comment, or rather this time, question from the girl. "Here here?" Saxon asked, almost sounding as if she were cheering to some toast. "No. I don't live here here. But, it'd be rather fun to live in a game room, wouldn't it?" Getting a nice conversation, hopefully, going between her and the girl.

And thankfully Mariel had decided to show, Charlotte how to play the game. Saxon would've probably confused the poor girl. Or herself, even. Charlotte even seemed very into the game, which Saxon found amusing. Even asking where to put her newly named friends where. "Junebug and Jeff can..." Saxon started off, but then realized the entire pool table had the equipment sprawled all over it. They were supposed to have been on there too, but seeing as Charlotte had held them before Mariel had started her explanation. "We can set them back up so that Junebug and Jeff can play with everyone too. Or, you can just start whacking them around with the stick and we'll add your friends soon enough." Saxon said, smiling at the little girl. An, Saxon waved off Mariel's apology. It didn't matter much.

"Oh, I'm Saxon." She hastily said as Charlotte had asked for their names. Also, Kettleburn, that sounded very familiar but at this point, Saxon couldn't tell as to why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

"I don't know, they haven't told me their names. Only these ones." Nod. Charlotte was matter-of-fact about this.

And now the ladies were talking about her like she wasn't even there, but that was okay, grown up people did that a lot, Charlotte had noticed. "Do you live here?" It would be fun to live here!"

Ready to go home. Charlotte absorbed this and nodded. Okay. In the holes and the white ball was called James. She watched with great interest at how James barged into the other balls and sent them rolling places on the funny table.

Blink. A go? She nodded enthusiastically and got up on the chair. "Where do I put Junebug and Jeff?" Because she couldn't hold the stick and the balls together.

She smiled at the stick lady. "My name is Charlotte Kettleburn! What are your names?"
Oh. Yes of course Junebug and Jeff needed a spot on the table too, didn't they? And Mariel couldn't expect the girl to shoot with the cue stick with her hands full. She glanced over at Saxon as she attempted a couple solutions for their dilemma. "Why don't we put them on the table where they would have gone had they been in their triangle?" She had left their spots open on the bottom corners of the rack and she pointed to the approximate location on the table. "Then we can just continue without having to start over." Perfect solution, she thought, and she leaned the stick against the table before crouching down near the girl, her hands opened palms-up to accept the balls. Might be a little rude to just take them from her, no?

Oh that made sense. Mariel realized right away why this little girl looked familiar once she said her name. She was fairly certain she had even met her once before a few years ago. "Hello, Miss Charlotte Kettleburn," she grinned at the girl from her crouched down position in front of her. "My name's Mariel. Where's your momma today? Did she bring you here?" Or maybe came in to work with grandpa?

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line