Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 11:58 AM   #146 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Oh you're so kind, Joćo," Will said wholeheartedly as though he believed him. "You think it's just an accident?" He hadn't even considered the possibility that whoever had released these mutants was innocent until proven guilty. Fascinating.

If it wouldn't trouble William... "Of course not! Call me P.I. Williamson. We got this."
Joćo sighed--he had to complete his role now that his former professor seemed to believe him. He couldn't slip on that one, and he wouldn't.

"I hope it is," he said as his tone was kind of hopeful. He didn't need to add people were going to be fired if it wasn't. He didn't care, but Mr. Williamson had never struck him like a 100% ambitious, sordid snake. Joćo knew eloquence.

He smiled a little, then. "When will we... meet again?" To investigate. Joćo couldn't help but get excited by just thinking how PLEASED The Minister would be if his own personal assistant found out what happened. He also knew he shouldn't investigate on his own, but only an idiot would turn down the chance of being the hero.