View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 04:12 PM   #125 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
His hand was against the bark, and other one on the ground and his face had gone a darker shade of red but eventually he found himself sitting on the ground by the tree just like he used to when he was a lad - it took longer to do it, but the outcome was safe. "I'm alright, thank you." Wait what was that ball of cotton nearby? What. AW! Botros grinned at the little creature and wiggled his fingers at him/her. "What an endearing little-- what is it?" Like, what kind. "Feo would've loved to play with him." Botros added, with a touched tone.

"It is a great day for a walk, or look through the books the students leave in here. I've been working on some runic transcripts all morning in my office, my legs felt too crampy behind that desk." Which was a first in a long time, he usually liked sitting for hours behind his desk. "Are you a book lover too, professor?" He smiled up at the blonde young woman, spreading the two books onto his lap and getting ready to check them out.
Dropping to the ground near Botros, facing in his direction, Seren crossed her legs and waved her hands summoning Caltex. Though he took his sweet time sauntering over, still intent on sniffing -- among other things. She exchanged a look with Botros before admiring her big pup once more, "He's a Pomeranian," she mused, "he thinks he's king. I don't know how I've managed to spoil him." The aged mans tone didn't go unnoticed, and it almost saddened her, almost. "I'm sorry, Feo?" she asked.

"Oh good, I thought it was only me," she noted, "I've never been one for sitting around too long." So she was grateful to have the greenhouses and garden to keep her occupied. Granted, she still had a considerable desk load, but it was manageable with regular breaks and tea. Tea was good. As for the books, she pursed her lips in thought. "I was as a student, but I find that I've grown restless since then, don't have much time for books to be honest." It as a shame, something she was considering rectifying, hence her being here. "Yourself? Are you a book enthusiast?"