Thread: The Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 11:55 AM   #144 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Ooooooh security's fault. You're definitely on to something." Williamson bobbed his head thoughtfully. "I even know someone in the DMLE. Maybe she can look into it too?" He would definitely be mentioning this to Alysson. It was too solid a theory NOT to mention! Duh!

"So you wanna check it out with me sometime, Joćo?" Will was sort of grinning at the boy conspiratorially. What, a Slytherin had no fear. At least not when it came to TOTALLY NON-DANGEROUS PLACES like the Department of Mysteries. Pfffffft. That place was for babies.

Human resources, on the other hand, in the Minister's office? Terrifying.
Joćo just had the brains, but he nodded along. He wondered WHO the--man knew, but he didn't ask.

"I hope it isn't anyone's fault, though," he said as if he was this terribly kind person. Merlin. He would only LAUGH if it did turn out to be a security fault. He was as cold as Arctic ice when it came to stuff like this, but he knew WELL to pretend he cared and had a big puffy heart in his chest.

He smirked then knowingly. LIKE he WOULDN'T! "If I won't trouble you, sir," he said like the well educated aristocrat he was, "because this is a problem to be tackled." Nod nod. He WANTED information for his own reasons, and he was going to get it.