View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 03:31 AM   #123 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Botros had a hand on the tree's big bark and tried to lean forward closer to the box when the sound of professor Bentley reached his ears. "Professor! Fancy seeing you here." Investigating? He didn't get it right away, he placed his dragon cane on the ground and thought about what to investigate here. No treasure, no scavenger hunts, no-- oh! "The box, yes. I didn't bring my own book for this particular reason." He smiled widely at her. "Some students left their own books here!" Excitedly said!

Then he struggled to kneel on the ground and get comfy under the tree. Gruntgruntgrunt.

Caltex sniffed the air curiously, but soon distracted himself with a clump of leaves on the ground, pawing at it... and soon... rolling on it. Seren was used to him mucking up his fur... he'd get a clean later.
"Well it's a lovely day for a walk," she mused, swinging her arms lightly, tucking her book under her arm and taking a few more paces toward her colleague and the box. "So I've heard... I'm actually rather interested to see what they've left behind. Thought I might add to the collection too."

And oh Merlin... was Botros okay? Seren watched a little apprehensively as the man lowered himself to the ground.
"You alright there?" she asked uncertainly. Though she supposed once he was down he'd be fine. Perhaps she too should kneel or take a seat, no point in browsing books standing up.