View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 08:04 PM   #117 (permalink)
Team ronmione

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
Magical Games & Sports

x3
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
A smile tugged at the corner of Adelaide's mouth as she caught Tag's reaction. It grew wider at his question, especially the way he'd worded it. "I would never make anyone give me anything for them. Just an honest opinion." That was her way of saying all he would have to do is ask when she had some. "Thanks."

She nodded. "Tree climbing or something else?" Because honestly she had no idea what Tag was talking about...but Addi didn't want that to show. She waved off his statement. "Nah. I like company. I had enough alone time the first fourteen years of my life." More than enough.
Excellent. Tag didn't have to give her anything in return to try one of her delicious sweets. This was a win win situation for the both of them. All she needed was honesty. "I can do that for you. My dad's a chef, so sometimes I have picky comments about the food he makes or how it tastes and things like that. But, I'm sure your baking is more than good." He said excitedly.

"Tree climbing, yep." He was still pretty terrible at it. But at least he was practicing. "Well, then, you've got yourself company!" Tag said excitedly, another smile on his face. The second part of her comment, though, sounded like a personal problem, situation, so Tag wouldn't pry into that because it was none of his business.