View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 05:18 PM   #113 (permalink)
Wonderstruck
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
“You’re not aware? You’re.not.aware ?” Eyes eyes eyes. “How can you not be aware? Why this tree has practically my name on it, and the slope by its roots the perfect size from which I can sit comfortably.” Huff huff scoff scoff. Yeah nobody tell him she has never set eyes on this tree before either.

“I can see that....” was he also calling her blind? She went scoffing around, circling the tree and the boy back and forth it was dizzying. It was true, there was enough room around the tree that would’ve kept her nicely hidden. But she wanted that spot where the boy sat. THAT SPOT. But she wants to read her book, she’s been itching to do so already, so dejectedly she plopped down right next to the boy, as close as she can to her spot. Who care about invading personal space?

Now for her book. Peeeeeek.
Jeremy just raised his eyebrows slightly as the girl continued on about how he could not be aware that this was HER spot. Practically has her name on it?? Oh please! Jeremy just kept his face neutral, waiting until she was finished. He wasn't going to comment on any of that - clearly this girl was a diva, that or she was just used to people giving her what she wanted. He was contemplating getting up and leaving just in order to avoid future confrontation, since Jeremy really did hate confrontation, when the girl began circling the tree to look for a spot.

Wait? Was she actually going to let him keep his spot? Had he just stood his ground with not just anyone, but a girl??? Jeremy had to admit he was pretty proud of himself. But of course when she did sit down, she sat down as close to him as humanly possible without physically touching him. So...he hadn't completely won the battle, but oh well. He turned slightly to look at the girl who was peeking rather excitedly into her bag.

"You must have something pretty exciting in that bag," Jeremy offered, fixing his focus back on the lake, and the people around it. "I'm Jeremy by the way." Well...since they were sitting this close it seemed like they should at least exchange names, right?

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go