View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 05:08 PM   #112 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderstruck View Post
Jeremy had leaned his back head back against the tree, and gotten in the most comfortable position possible when he became aware that there was someone standing really close to him. Like borderline on top of him because the person was so close. Jeremy looked up, squinting his eyes slightly because the position of the sun being behind what he noticed was a girl. Her spot? Jeremy looked around at all the other empty spots around the tree and the lake in general before looking back at the girl.

"I wasn't aware that Hogwarts reserved spots for students on their grounds," Jeremy said with raised eyebrows. Maybe if she had asked more nicely if she could sit there, Jeremy would be more inclined to move. His eyes shifted towards the backpack that she was clutching, what he thought kind of possessively, to her chest. How odd…

"There's plenty of room around the tree. I'd be more than happy to share the space with you." Jeremy offered after a moment. Jeremy was a pushover really…even when he tried to be a jerk it never really ended up working out well.
“You’re not aware? You’re.not.aware ?” Eyes eyes eyes. “How can you not be aware? Why this tree has practically my name on it, and the slope by its roots the perfect size from which I can sit comfortably.” Huff huff scoff scoff. Yeah nobody tell him she has never set eyes on this tree before either.

“I can see that....” was he also calling her blind? She went scoffing around, circling the tree and the boy back and forth it was dizzying. It was true, there was enough room around the tree that would’ve kept her nicely hidden. But she wanted that spot where the boy sat. THAT SPOT. But she wants to read her book, she’s been itching to do so already, so dejectedly she plopped down right next to the boy, as close as she can to her spot. Who care about invading personal space?

Now for her book. Peeeeeek.

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes