View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 11:43 PM   #111 (permalink)
Team ronmione

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
Magical Games & Sports

x3
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Adelaide shrugged. "A bit of everything. I mostly bake so brownies, cookies, cakes, that sort of thing." Sure she cooked and stuff too. But not as often. Especially with being back at school and having the house elves to feed her. She nodded flipping through the older notebook. "Yeah they are nice. I'm trying to keep them too...just in a more legible way." Because being able to read recipes was a good thing.

She smiled as he sat under the tree with her. "So what brings you out this way today?" Curious as always.
Tag's nodding intensified some more when she listed, a very short list, but very helpful list at that, of what she liked to bake. Granted Tag liked most types of food and delicious treats, so anything would be A-Okay for him. " I like every single one of those things you listed. If I wanted one would I have to pay you some sort of service so I can get myself a tasting?" Manners, that was all. "Smart planning" Tag said to Adelaide as he pointed to his own head. He probably wouldn't have thought of that if it were him.

Hmmm. What brought him here? Mostly a particular someone. But he hadn't been forced to come here or anything. "Just scoping out the tree to be honest. Wanna get a good idea of the branches and everything." Did the rest need to be explained or was 'getting a good idea of the branches' a good enough explanation for her to know what Tag was referring to. " I suppose you wanted some peace to write down your recipes?" Tag could understand that.