View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 08:31 PM   #110 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
"Sounds like a plan," Ana agreed. "You should let me know when you've filled her in so we can all get together to plan," maybe they could meet in the Kitchen so that they could eat while talking about food. Because talking about food made Ana hungry. And there was the embarrassing grumble of her stomach that she was waiting on.

"I think it might be time for elevensies," Ana murmured, wishing she'd brought food out with her. Although, in her defence she hadn't thought she'd get hungry so soon, especially when she'd already ate a chocolate frog while speaking to Lux.

Who noticed a teachers hair? That was slightly strange, but with the way the Huffie said it, it was also kind of adorable. This kid was gonna rot her teeth she was sure. She'd have to charge her for any fillings she ended up needing to get.
Placing her hand to her forehead in a salute, Lux beamed at Ana. "Yes, I so will!" They would have a lot of fun planning and disguising cucumber sandwiches, though she had to make sure that she did not end up eating food that was meant for Bay. Hearing the girl's stomach grumble, Lux pulled out another Chocolate Frog and offered it to her. "What's an elevensies?" she asked curiously.