View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 05:12 PM   #109 (permalink)
Saiai

DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
"It's a deal!" Lux exclaimed with excitement. Suddenly, she was reminded that she would need to return The Hobbit to Addi since it was her book. Perhaps she would see the older Slytherin in Divination as well, and be able to return it then. Everything was working out perfectly. "And yes, I think she would totally be down for it, so I will ask her later!" Making a mental note of it, she figured she would see her best friend at some point today.

Ana's words made her feel much better about speaking to Hadley. "I hope she is nice like the Headmistress. She is really nice. And has lovely hair..."
"Sounds like a plan," Ana agreed. "You should let me know when you've filled her in so we can all get together to plan," maybe they could meet in the Kitchen so that they could eat while talking about food. Because talking about food made Ana hungry. And there was the embarrassing grumble of her stomach that she was waiting on.

"I think it might be time for elevensies," Ana murmured, wishing she'd brought food out with her. Although, in her defence she hadn't thought she'd get hungry so soon, especially when she'd already ate a chocolate frog while speaking to Lux.

Who noticed a teachers hair? That was slightly strange, but with the way the Huffie said it, it was also kind of adorable. This kid was gonna rot her teeth she was sure. She'd have to charge her for any fillings she ended up needing to get.