View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 04:25 AM   #24 (permalink)
Rosa Chispa Princessa
Formerly: Herminny

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucas Devolian
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jack Berusen
Magical Creatures

x4 x1
Smile
Funny Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
How wonderful, another employee. It was so lovely to see that the creature department was full of life these days. Harmony felt like a happy Queen bee among the worker bees of the hive. Proud and watchful and buzzing with joy. Bzzzzz.

"Hello, there. That's precisely what I was wondering. I imagine that it is." Considering the women who returned it to the holding room and all. The red head's lips curved into a smile at Jack's next comment. "It is extraordinary looking! I'm so glad to see that you don't find it frightening! Poor dear must be so scared to begin with without all the fuss over its appearance."
"I have worked with all sorts of magical creatures in my lifetime. None of them scare me. I know that in most cases no matter what the creature they just want to be loved and respected. And I know there are some exceptions but this little guy certainly ain't one of them. So, what do you think we should do. Try to approach the creature with wands at the ready or subdue the creature first?".