View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 02:06 AM   #106 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Text Cut: Terry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottiepot View Post
Heh. Alec sure did know how to make an appearance and how to make a greeting. Even if Terry had almost ended up face down in the grass. He chuckled at Alec's reaction, glad to see that someone was definitely happy to see him. Well great, it was always nice to know that your friends appreciated your presence. They'd be pretty rubbish friends if they didn't anyway.

Everyone was acting as if he had completely disappeared out of Hogwarts. It was true that Terry had spent most of last term tucked up in the Common Room studying for his OWL's and therefore the only people who had seen him were his dorm mates and some of it he had spent poorly but he was still here. Though this whole massive greeting thing was pretty awesome. "Thanks. You too" he grinned. "How's all this going for you?" he asked indicating to his badge. Why were the majority of his friends in leadership roles? Bleh.

"Oh I don't know. I kinda like the tree" he laughed. It was peaceful compared to a lot of the school and its grounds. "Fancied a walk and ended up here." He wasn't here to read, that was a fact. "Glad of the company though, I was literally about to fall asleep then and I'm a deep sleeper." It would've taken a lot to get the Slytherin back awake again.

The chuckle only made Alec grin some more, somewhat sheepishly. It hasn't been a weird greeting, right? If so, he should see the many ways in which Alec ended up meeting some people: one of which included sitting out on the floor because he was trying to find any small excuse not to go to the library to study.

Was he grinning too much? Was it creepy? Did it look like he had slept with a coat hanger stuck in his mouth?

... That sounded painful.

"Thanks!" Alec was glad that Terry was happy about seeing him again. "So... where have you been hiding? Last year, I mean." And did he have fun? Or... had he just been too busy? Alec hoped it was the former one. The indication towards his badge made the eighteen year old look down at it. Heh. Badge. Shiny, yellow badge. "It's great! It just... comes with a lot of extra work and responsibility which makes things more nerve-wracking," Shrug. "And I guess people expect you to be... brilliant. Or the best role model out there. But I think I'm liking it." Really and truly. "How's sixth year for you?"

He liked the tree? The seventh year looked up at the branches swaying above them in the wind. "It's not a bad place to sit. Awesome choice!" Nods of approval for you, Terry. "I guess... you're lucky that you didn't fall asleep and end up waking up to a moustache drawn on your face." Not that Alec would have done that. Only played with the boy's hair. No big deal.