View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 05:04 AM   #101 (permalink)
Saiai

DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Hearing that she would make a really good Merry had Lux feeling really good even if she had no idea who he was. Clearly he was awesome, and that was all that mattered to her. "Does he do a lot of cool things? Like Bilbo?" She was curious even though she was going to read the books. "Awesome! And I promise I won't tell anyone, not even Tessa." She knew that Tessa would not let anything slip to Bay as she was a prankster herself, but a promise was a promise, so no one else was going to know about there little joke on Bay.

"Oh, that makes me feel a lot better for if something happened." Lux liked Ana because she was nice, but an angry older girl could be rather scary, and she did not want to get into trouble. Now she was relaxing, because she knew it would not matte; but she would still try her best to look after the books anyway, as she was taught that it was right to take good care of anything borrowed from others. "Oh, I hope the Professor is nice and lets me! I've never met her before." Not properly at least. She had seen her around, but never had an actual conversation with the woman.
"He does," Ana confirmed with a smile. She didn't want to say anything else to Lux though because she didn't want to give the plot away. "Do you do Divination? If you do I can bring the books with me to class and give them to you there," which would be easier than trying to catch the other girl at another time while she had the books on her. "Good. I suppose you could let Tessa," whoever that was, "in on the secret if she's there when we play the prank," Ana allowed. There was no harm in telling someone else when it was about to be accomplished.

Ana smiled gently at Lux, glad that her words had the intended effect of making her relax. "I've met her once and she seemed nice enough. Besides, I'm sure you showing a passion about muggle technology would mean she'd be nice as well," Ana assured. She couldn't see a professor being horrible to a little kid that was simply enquiring about watching some films. Because they were muggle in nature she was doubly sure that the Professor Hadley would be kind to Lux.