View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 03:09 PM   #96 (permalink)
Poolicious

DIMC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alyce LeFrique
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arjuna Subianto
International Cooperation
x3
Pooh Bear | Fabio | Sith Lord | Fab & Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauralicious View Post
Vinnie smiled as the boy sat down next to her. He seemed to be older, but older friends could always come in handy. Besides that he wasnt too bad looking. This trip to the lake had definitely been a good idea. The outcome was different but adventurous was Vinnies middle name. Right.

"Hi there Messer", she nodded at him, " i am Vinnie. Messer is kinda a fancy name." Extraordinary for sure and the brunette loved that. Who wanted to be ordinary?!

Chocolate frogs, gummy bears, gummy worms and chips....that sounded like the Slytherins kind of snack."I want some of each if you ask me like that",Vinnie smirked. If he brought all of that stuff they might as well eat it.
"Nice to meet you, Vinnie." He gave the girl a smile. Fancy? Wow. That's a first. "Thanks." GRIN! "And so is Vinnie. Its very pretty name." Kinda like her. Because she's pretty and all.

Chuckles. "Sure. Be my guest. You can have them all if you want. I don't mind." Truly. "Beside I can't all of these alone. I might end up in the Hospital Wing." And he didn't want that. Sick because eating too much candies? Can you imagine?

"So, what year are you in?" She looked a few years younger than him. Maybe she's a fourth or fifth year? And she definitely not a Hufflepuff because he never saw her in the common room.

I know we're gonna be stronger than you'll ever known