View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 05:25 AM   #92 (permalink)
Saiai

DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Oh my goodness....

Lux gasped as Ana came up with one of the best plans ever. How come she had never thought of doing that to Bay?! Maybe she was too sweet and innocent, lacking the spunk that someone like Ana or Tessa had. "Oh, can I help you do that? Please? I at least want to be there when he eats it." Because that would be so funny to watch.

Errrr.... "Lord of Whoey-Whatnow?" As far as Lux knew, there was only one of the books, so she was startled when she learned that there were others. "You mean I can read about MORE Hobbits?! Or is it the same one?" Same or different, it did not really matter, she just wanted to experience it. "I want to watch the movieees." Flail.
Ana let out a bark of laughter at Lux's enthusiasm. Definitely an adorable kid. "I suppose you me be the Merry to my Pippin young one," Ana said in a very serious voice. "I'll be sure to let you know when I decide to do it. Bay and I have an agreement that I'll introduce him to new foods so it shouldn't take too long before the plan can be put in motion," she informed the girl in a conspiratorial whisper. While this was only going to be a minor prank it was still a plot.

"The Lord of the Rings. It's a Trilogy that comes after the Hobbit. I can lend them to you if you want after you've finished reading the Hobbit," Ana offered. She hadn't read the books in a while but she'd brought them with her just in-case she decided to read them. "And yes more Hobbits. Bilbo is still in the story, as is Gandalf and a few other characters that appear in the Hobbit, but the Lord of the Rings centers around Frodo Baggins, Bilbo's nephew," that was an okay description, no? Covered some stuff but gave no plot points away.

"There are three movies based on the Hobbit, and then another three for The Lord of the Rings. They're all pretty good. You should definitely watch them if you have time," but probably not at Hogwarts because they probably wouldn't work here. Unless you could watch movies in the technology center? Could you do that? Ana kind of wanted to find out.