View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 12:34 AM   #89 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
That was definitely cute. Ana figured she'd probably think that a lot if she ever saw Bay and Lux interact with one another. Her older brother would never have consented to giving her a piggy back ride. Sooo unfair. Maybe she'd harass Sasha next time she saw him. He was certainly big enough to still give her a piggy back ride... She was gonna do it.

"People think they're gross?" Who were these people?? They needed an education in cucumber deliciousness. Because like, they were the best. Especially the ones that were cut into tiny triangles. "I like having them for afternoon tea," she told Lux as she lay back down again, turning her head so that she was still facing the younger girl.
Lux really really wanted Bay now after all this talk about him. :/ She had no idea where he was though, and she was not even in his House so she could not see him in the Common Room.

"Bay thinks they are gross." She had no idea what Tessa thought of them, but Tessa was simply awesome regardless of her like or dislike of cucumber sandwiches. "Oooh, I want some now. And I want to read The Hobbit some more." Because she still had Addi's copy.